This gourmet version of the Dandy Mocha comes from Chef Rachel Albert, who wrote the fine review of Dandy Blend you can find in the Links of Interest on this site (https://www.thehealthycookingcoach.com).
- 6-8 ounces boiling hot filtered water
- 1 rounded tablespoon Dandy Blend
- 2-3 tablespoons unsweetened, full fat canned coconut milk (Thai Kitchen or Whole Foods 365˚ brand)
- 4-6 drops vanilla or vanilla creme flavored liquid stevia
- 1/2 to 1 dropper full of cocoa bean extract (or chocolate of choice), optional
- While the water boils, add the Dandy Blend, coconut milk, stevia and optional cocoa bean extract to a coffee mug.
- Add the boiling water, stir, taste, and adjust the stevia to your liking, then serve.