There’s no other holiday quite like Halloween. It’s a time that can be spooky, cute, fun, or all of the above. The additional candy and treats are just the cherry on top, and we have the perfect recipe to make for your next Halloween party.
This Halloween brownies recipe is unbelievably easy, and so perfect for spooky season. Plus, we’re giving away our secrets on how to make boxed brownies taste homemade.
*Photo courtesy of Image by Freepik
How to Make Halloween Graveyard Brownies with Dandy Blend
You’re going to be the star of your next Halloween party with these graveyard brownies.
First, start by making your brownies according to the instructions on the box. However, if the recipe calls for water, replace it with milk (or milk alternative). Then, when you pour in the mix, also add two tablespoons of Dandy Blend. The milk will help make the brownies softer, and Dandy Blend will help enhance the chocolate flavor.
Once the brownies are done, let cool completely and place in the refrigerator to help them set. (You’ll get clean cut lines this way.) While the brownies are cooling, take out your Milano cookies and icing. Spell out “RIP” on as many cookies as you plan to have brownie slices.
When the brownies are chilled, cut them into rectangles so you get more of a graveyard look than squares would allow. Then take a knife and cut a slit in the area you would like to place the Milano cookie in. This will help avoid the brownie from collapsing inward. Place all of your “graves” on a plate, then decorate with pumpkin candy. You can use leftover icing to help keep the pumpkins in place.
Dandy Blend Halloween Graveyard Brownies:
- 1 boxed brownie mix
- 2 tablespoons Dandy Blend
- Milano cookies
- Pumpkin candy
- Black or gray icing
- Preheat the oven to the temperature listed on your boxed brownies.
- If the recipe calls for water, replace it with milk (or milk alternative). When you add the brownie mix to your wet ingredients, add your Dandy Blend.
- Let the brownies cool completely, and set them in the fridge.
- Place your Milano cookies out on a tray and start writing “RIP” on the top half of them. Use as many as you think you’ll have slices of brownies.
- When the brownies are cool, cut them into rectangles. Then, cut a slit in the side of the brownie that you’d like to insert the Milano cookies into.
- Arrange your “graves” on a plate, and decorate with pumpkin candy. Pro tip: you can use the remaining icing to help keep the pumpkin candy in place.
To shop Dandy Blend and all our dandy offers, visit www.DandyBlend.com/shop.
Dandy Blend is not a supplement or medicine. Any health related questions or concerns, we always recommend consulting with your primary care physician.
*Banner photo courtesy azerbaijan_stockers