- Beater or mixer
- Large bowl for mixing
- 8×8 (2 inch deep) glass pan or any desired pan ( * this recipe does not require baking )
- 3 whopping tablespoons Dandy Blend
- 1 ½ cups hot water
- 1 package lady fingers (approximately 26)
Whipping Cream Mixture
- 1 ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 ½ tablespoons vanilla extract
- 10 oz mascarpone
- Local honey
- ¼ cup shaved white chocolate
- Mix hot water with Dandy Blend and set aside to let cool before dipping lady fingers. Should be at least room temperature.
- Whip heavy cream and vanilla extract until you get stiff peaks when pulling out the whisk or mixer.
- Then, whip in mascarpone until fully combined. Be careful not to over-whip.
- Drizzle honey on top of the whipping cream mixture and fold together. Add as much as desired for sweetness.
- Dip lady fingers into the cooled Dandy Blend mixture quickly so they don’t fall apart. Line 8×8 pan with one layer.
- On top of first layer, generously spread whipping cream mixture.Repeat steps 5 and 6.
- Sprinkle shaved chocolate on top.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Cool in refrigerator for 2 – 3 hours.