- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk (full-fat or light, either will work)
- 2 to 3 tsp Dandy Blend
- sweetener of choice (I use stevia, but a tsp of sugar or honey will do)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- Mix all ingredients by hand or in a blender.
- If the coconut is very thick, you can add a little water for a lighter texture.
- Taste and adjust sweetener/spices if necessary.
- Freeze as ice cream, using an ice cream maker, or the bag-method, or just stick in a cup in the freezer and stir every half-hour.
This makes an absolutely lovely cream, which is just as delicious warm
and frozen into ‘ice cream.’ Coconut milk has a dreamy creaminess, and
the spices make it tasty.
This recipe is:
- Dairy-free, caffeine-free, etc, etc
- Totally amazingly healthy, because coconut and dandelion are fantastic foods
- Super easy to make!
This recipe was sent to us by a lover of Dandy Blend named Lisette.
Thank you for sharing!