There’s nothing like sitting by a fire with a warm bowl of salty and spicy nuts. They’re nostalgic, easy to snack on, and so tasty. Plus, whenever you make anything homemade it immediately tastes ten times better. This year, give our warm spiced nuts recipe a try with a dash of Dandy Blend. It’s simple, great for anytime of year, and makes for a great gift, too.
*Image by @Wirestock
How to Make Our Warm Spiced Nuts Recipe with Dandy Blend
You can’t go wrong with a mixed bowl of nuts and delicious spices. Whether you follow our recipe to a T or switch up the spices, you’re sure to end up with a snack you won’t be able to put down.
Start by choosing a variety of your favorite nuts. We like almonds, cashews, walnuts, and pecans. Macadamia nuts are a great addition, whereas peanuts may be overpowering, but you can’t go wrong with whichever varieties you choose.
Next, set your oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add your nuts of choice evenly over the pan and bake for about ten minutes, until lightly toasted.
While roasting, melt your butter in a small pan over low heat. Stir in your Dandy Blend, spices, and sweetener until well combined. We chose cumin, chili powder, cayenne, and cinnamon for this spiced nuts recipe. If you prefer a sweeter combo, you can try cinnamon, nutmeg, and rosemary with a little extra sweetener. For our spiced recipe, we just use a little bit of maple syrup—1 to 2 tablespoons depending on your preference. You can add more for a sweeter dish.
Once the nuts are toasted, add them to a large bowl, followed by the butter mixture, then toss to combine. Serve warm or room temperature. Spiced nuts make the perfect party dish, late-night snack, or DIY gift for friends and family members.
Dandy Blend Spiced Nuts Ingredients:
- 2 cups unsalted mixed nuts (we like almonds, cashews, walnuts, and pecans)
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 teaspoon Dandy Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup or coconut sugar
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then evenly spread nuts.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until lightly toasted.
- While baking, melt your butter over low heat. Stir in Dandy Blend, cumin, chili powder, cayenne, and cinnamon.
- Transfer the nuts to a large bowl, add the butter mixture, and toss to combine. Serve warm or room temperature.
To shop Dandy Blend and all our dandy offers, visit www.DandyBlend.com/shop.
Dandy Blend is not a supplement or medicine. Any health related questions or concerns, we always recommend consulting with your primary care physician.
*Banner image by @Idealspics