- 8 oz water
- 2 tablespoons Dandy Blend
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 8 oz champagne or sparkling wine (chilled)
- ½ oz lavender syrup
- Ice cube tray (get a flower design for extra pizzazz!)
(Prepare this portion the day before.)
- Mix honey and Dandy Blend in warm water.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cube tray and freeze overnight.
- Pour chilled champagne or sparkling wine into a glass.
- Pour the lavender syrup into the glass and stir only a couple times so carbonation is not lost.
- Gently add 2 – 3 Dandy Blend ice cubes made the day before.
- Watch and smell the magic!
Want to try it virgin style? Replace the champagne or sparkling wine with seltzer water.