- 1/3 cup strong Dandy Blend (made with 2 tsp Dandy Blend)
- 1/8 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
The “coffee” flavor is very subtle, so feel free to adjust to your own tastes.
- Heat the Dandy Blend, butter, cream and sugar until the butter and sugar have melted, and the mixture is smooth.
- Add the chocolate, and remove from heat.
- Let the mixture sit for a couple of minutes to melt the chocolate. Then whisk until smooth.
- If the mixture has cooled too much before the chocolate has completely melted, return it to low heat and whisk continuously.
You can serve it warm, or let it cool and thicken. Use over ice cream, donuts, or whatever you use chocolate sauce for.
Adapted from Lara Ferroni, Seattle, WA