- Give Your Honest and Truthful Opinions – Affiliate statements about Dandy Blend should always reflect their honest and truthful opinions and actual experiences. However, we do ask that all posts and/or comments be in good taste and free of inappropriate language and/or any content that promotes bigotry, racism or discrimination against an individual based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability sexual orientation or age.
- Only Make Factual Statements That Are Truthful and Can Be Verified – In an effort to accurately relay brand names, product attributes and program information, please refer to the provided messaging points about Dandy Blend.
- Program Trial – Affiliates will go through a three-month trial period before being offered the option for extension. The affiliate links are ONLY valid for Dandy Blend bag purchases (does not include merchandise or $2 samples). All affiliates that have not made at least $500 in sales during the first two months will be removed from the program.
- Social Media Posting Guidelines – When creating Instagram posts or stories, affiliates must tag @DandyBlend and not mention any competitors such as: MUD\WTR, Rasa, or Teeccino. Affiliates can promote free shipping on orders that are more than $60. Must also mention that purchases are only valid if made in the U.S.
- Competitors – at any time during the affiliate’s participation in the program, should they become an affiliate of a Dandy Blend competitor, they must notify the program manager immediately.
- Comission and Payment – Each affiliate will receive a 15% commission on each order. Payout will be distributed in U.S. dollars via PayPal at a timeline of 45 days after the last sale (refunds will not receive commission).
PLEASE NOTE THAT DANDY BLEND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MONITOR THE AFFILIATES COMPLIANCE WITH THESE GUIDELINES AND TO TERMINATE THEIR ACCOUNT IN ANY APPLICABLE CAMPAIGN IN THE EVENT OF ANY NONCOMPLIANCE.